Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 Month Review

Whew! I have reached my 6 month mark! the day after my birthday too! I can't believe that 6 months ago today, I had just arrived in Switzerland, ready for new adventures.  In the past 6 months I have in no certain order
  • been to 8 countries!
  • watched a kid poop their pants and sit in it
  • made some totally awesome and crazy friends
  • learned some German
  • learned the Swiss ways of transportation
  • gotten lost numerous times
  • traveled by myself
  • traveled with friends
  • gone skiing and snowboarding
  • played 1450235 games of rat-a-tat-cat
  • played 1450234 games of go fish and tag
  • gotten millions of hugs from two adorable little girls
  • experimented with cooking having a few fails and luckily a few more successes!
  • painted by the river (well sort of)
  • seen my brother and sister in law more than I have in the past 6 years!
  • celebrated Christmas away from family
  • stayed up way too late to watch the Superbowl
  • celebrated my birthday on a different continent (3 and counting now! well if you count celebrating it in international waters/Africa...) 
  • watched a fire parade (post coming soon!) 
  • read about 25 books. 
  • become a regular at a bar...(never thought that would happen...)
  • and so much more! I'm so excited for the rest of my time here! I can't believe i'm more than halfway done!

No comments:

Post a Comment