- been to 8 countries!
- watched a kid poop their pants and sit in it
- made some totally awesome and crazy friends
- learned some German
- learned the Swiss ways of transportation
- gotten lost numerous times
- traveled by myself
- traveled with friends
- gone skiing and snowboarding
- played 1450235 games of rat-a-tat-cat
- played 1450234 games of go fish and tag
- gotten millions of hugs from two adorable little girls
- experimented with cooking having a few fails and luckily a few more successes!
- painted by the river (well sort of)
- seen my brother and sister in law more than I have in the past 6 years!
- celebrated Christmas away from family
- stayed up way too late to watch the Superbowl
- celebrated my birthday on a different continent (3 and counting now! well if you count celebrating it in international waters/Africa...)
- watched a fire parade (post coming soon!)
- read about 25 books.
- become a regular at a bar...(never thought that would happen...)
- and so much more! I'm so excited for the rest of my time here! I can't believe i'm more than halfway done!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
6 Month Review
Whew! I have reached my 6 month mark! the day after my birthday too! I can't believe that 6 months ago today, I had just arrived in Switzerland, ready for new adventures. In the past 6 months I have in no certain order